We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
° The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Partisan Vertriebs GmbH, Lutherstraße 5, 99084 Erfurt, Germany, Tel.: +49 361 - 65 321 007, email: info@partisan-vodka .de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
° For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
• Our visited website
• Date and time at the time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source/reference from which you came to the page
• Browser used
• Operating system used
• IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR in the event that consent has been given or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted once your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
In accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us to execute a contract or open a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been completed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with regard to retention periods under tax and commercial law and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or have reserved the right to further data use permitted by law on our part became.
° To process your order, we work together with the following service providers, who support us in whole or in part in the implementation of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institute as part of the payment process, provided this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you of this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
° Use of payment service providers (payment services)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, 22- 24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), continue. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of payment default for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information, including information on the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
° The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to information about the guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
• Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
• Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being checked, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
• Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation;
• Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you live, work or where the alleged infringement took place.
° RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS IN OUR PREVIOUS LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE CERTIFICATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed as part of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention period has expired, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object under Article 21 (1) GDPR, unless we can provide compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection under Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
© This data protection declaration was created by the specialist lawyers of the IT law firm and is protected by copyright (www.it-recht-kanzlei.de).
° Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website and advertising measures.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States) is operated and provided. Google processes the website usage data on our behalf and contractually undertakes to take measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your visit to the website, the following data, among others, is recorded:
- Pages viewed
- Orders including the turnover and the ordered products
- The achievement of "website goals" (e.g. contact requests and newsletter registrations)
- Your Behavior on the Sites (e.g. clicks, scrolling behavior and dwell time)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, end device and screen resolution
- Source of your visit (ie via which website or via which advertising medium you came to us)
This data is transmitted to a Google server in the USA.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized on future website visits.
° Use of the Facebook pixel (Facebook Custom Audiences):
Furthermore, we use the so-called “Facebook pixel” from Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”) on our website. This allows users of our website to see interest-based advertisements (“Facebook ads”) when they visit the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. With the Facebook pixel, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and are therefore informing you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating the Facebook pixel, Facebook receives the information that you have received an ad from us clicked on or called up the corresponding website on our website. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and store your IP address and other identifiers.
With the use of the Facebook pixel, we pursue the purpose of only displaying Facebook ads that we have placed to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our website. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the user and are not annoying. Furthermore, we can use the Facebook pixel to understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad. The legal basis for the use of the Facebook pixel is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f GDPR.
You can object to the use of the Facebook pixel at any time by using the opt-out option.
Third party information: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http:/ /www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.